Friday, October 12, 2012

NEW SONG! "Still Life with Hot Deuce and Silver Platter"

Hello friends. I invite you this morning to join me on a flight of fancy, wherein we will pretend that the forthcoming Titus Andronicus LP "Local Business" has not leaked onto the internet, and that you are still frothing with anticipation as to what it could possibly sound like. Well, froth no longer, dear friends, as it is now our pleasure to share with you the second track from said LP, "Still Life with Hot Deuce and Silver Platter." BEHOLD!


You will find the lyrics embedded in this video for you to follow along with, but no funny pictures this time, as there were in the "In A Big City" lyric video, which you all remember fondly, I'm sure. Why no funny pictures? Well, we just finished a twenty-eight hour music video shoot and I am tired. If you want to do yr own annotating, perform a Google Image Search for the terms "Carl Sagan," "Carles," and "Particle Man" and you will be well on yr way.

As long as we are talking, there are a few more "NATIONAL BUSINESS" tour dates with Ceremony to share with you, including our first ever show in South Carolina! They are as follows.

10-26 - Greensboro, NC - CFBG's Record Co-Op
10-27 - Columbia, SC - One Unit Art Space
10-30 - Jacksonville, FL - Phoenix Taproom
11-01 - Nashville, TN - High Watt

And note these corrected dates in California.

11-09 - Santa Ana, CA - Constellation Room
11-10 - San Diego, CA - Irenic
11-11 - Santa Cruz, CA - Catalyst Atrium

Lastly, we have a free day on November 18th, on which Titus Andronicus and Ceremony would really love to visit the great state of WYOMING. Does anyone reading this have any leads on cool places to play in the Equality State? Please e-mail TitusAndronicusTheBand@Gmail.com and let us know!
 
I hope that this message finds you doing great, and that you will enjoy this song. Visit us again on Monday, when we will have yet more exciting announcements for you! Wheee! For now, farewell.

Yr friend,
Patrick

4 comments:

Hurlum Hei said...

Sounds very fucking good.

John Smith said...

Love the new song... not going to lie I downloaded the leaked version, but I promise that I've already purchased tickets to your Nov 15th Vancouver show and I swear on everything Holy that I will purchase yr very excellent album on Vinyl. I want to put money in yr back pocket not my local conglomerate franchise CD shop's till.

Thurmannba said...

Like new song... Don't cheat me to download the leak version, but I promise, I have bought the ticket, your November 15, in vancouver display, I swear, I will buy all holy you excellent record album. I want to put the money in your back pocket without my local enterprise group franchise CD shop to.
cheap jerseys

Webiconz Technoplogogies said...

Nice and informative article. This article helps me. Keep doing this.
google pin setup